Public Speaking Classes & Workshops
Local – Affordable - Professional
4 Points of Connection is Speaking that Connects’ signature presentation program which simplifies the presentation planning process, enhances professional delivery and expands personal presence. In this training you learn to:
- Use an efficient planning tool to create a clear presentation message.
- Maximize body language: eye contact, voice, posture and gestures.
- Develop a story opening to attract and sustain audience interest.
- Feel comfortable and confident speaking before groups.
Here are the details:
The workshop meets at the Speaking that Connects' Studio at 610 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro, NJ.
- Your personal investment is $525.00, which includes lunch
- Early Bird Discount is $425 until February 28th
- Includes Lunch
- The Friday full-day program will be held from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm on , April 12th, 2019
- For organizations registering 3 or more individuals please call 609-799-1400 for a special promo code
Eileen N. Sinett, President and CEO of Speaking that Connects, began her communications company to help professionals and business leaders communicate with confidence, clarity and connection. A consultant, trainer-facilitator, coach and author (Speaking that Connects, 2011), her style is conscious, caring, and creative. Eileen has a MA in Speech Improvement from Kean University and a BS in the Communication Sciences from Emerson College.
This Is Our Signature Presentation Program
Take away tips to enhance your connection with your audience, message, inner self and physical self.
I liked having to think about how to bridge a story with a particular topic. I realize it is better to begin my presentation with a story to capture the attention of your audience as opposed to telling the story later. It was good for me to get the feedback on the eye contact.
~ Lisel White, Human Resource Training Entrepreneur
You’re phenomenal! I really appreciate all the help and support you’ve provided. You are such a great facilitator and I learned so much from the way you worked with not only me, but each of us in the entire group. On top of this, I really appreciate the time we spent after the class was over and your ideas on additional ways for me to network/connect. You’ve got lots of ideas and your feedback is spot on.
~ Todd Hagerich, VP Human Resources